Tuesday 29 June 2010

My Top 5 Summer Songs

Everybody has a favourite song that they will relate to the summer time in some kind of way wether it be from this summer or a previous summer. If your from the UK, you'll know that the summer time is no doubt the best time of year. The weather is nice, the sun doesent set till 10/11pm, summer fashion, pimms and lemonade, holiday getaways - these all make the perfect summer but for me the most important part of summer is the music. Enjoy my top 5 favourite summer tunes.



I first heard this track when I was about 8 years old. I used to think Will Smith was the coolest man on earth FRESH PRINCE!



I used to hang out with the Wyken boys around Tile Hill when I first heard this track. For me, this is OFFICIALLY the best music video ever!



Ok so I first heard this track in November 2005 on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City but it still proper reminds me of summer. Its such a funky raregroove track. Absolute tune!



This is more of a recent track in comparison with the other three. L.A.O.S. are a fairly recent Drum N Bass out fit coming straight out of Helsinki, Finland. Enjoy!



And finally another track that I heard from playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Kool and the gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment