Friday 16 July 2010

Graffiti: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

When I used to live in Thailand and I used to get the bus from Bangkok to Singapore, I used to stop of in Kuala Lumpur for a day. I'd say I covered a good third of the city on foot and it was plain to see that there wasent really much of a graffiti scene on the go. However, I dident cover all of the city and I had no connections from the graffiti scene in this city so there might well of been chilled spots that I never got to see. The few paintings that I did manage to get photos of were by foreign artists. BNE of San Francisco and FONER of the BYS crew were up around a lot of Kuala Lumpurs city centre.


This cat is ALL over Asia. I have photographed his stickers in London, Taipei, Hong Kong, Bangkok and now Kuala Lumpur.


A Throwie by CARPET.


A character by BURP.


A dub by FONER of the BYS crew. I've seen this cat all over Singapore, KL and Bangkok.



BNE has gone ALL WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment