Wednesday 24 November 2010

Graffiti: Barcelona - Part 1.

Barcelona is home to the world famous cathedral 'Segrada Familia'. Its also the home of Montana spraypaint which probably explains why most of the city is covered in amazing graffiti paitings. Photographing graffiti in Barcelona has easily been one of my best experiences in photographing graffiti - ever. I managed to capture a large proportion of the citys graffiti/street art scene in the 4 days that I stayed there. I think this was partly due to me renting a bicycle. It cost me 15 euros per day and I recommend anyone going to Barcelona to rent a bicycle because its cheap, safe and a great way to see the city. There are cycle paths everywhere so its a very cycle friendly city! Go to Barcelona!























No comments:

Post a Comment