Sunday 22 November 2009

Travel: Hong Kong ♥

Hong Kong, is my second favourite city in the world behind Singapore. I spent a week there and it was wicked! It was very similar to the UK. Road signs, buildings, etc. The girls were hot! (As expected) But the thing that really blew me away was how fashionable people were there. Everyone was dressed to perfection whether it was indie kids, streetwear kids or the punks. What was really HOT was the chicks who wore bright pink knee high Doc Martin boots, YEAH WICKED!

If impressive architecture is your thing, Hong Kong has your thing. With a spectacular array of buildings from skyscrapers, to shopping malls, to old colonial buildings to abandoned victorian warhouses, it's there in HK. I really wish I went to HK with more money, I wanted to buy loads of things that I couldent afford. I did however manage to pick up a new Canon 50mm 1.8 lens perfect for portrait shoots for HK$700. HONG KONG IS WICKED and flights start from £350 from London to HK. Check www.dialaflight.com for more infomation.




No comments:

Post a Comment